Monday, September 27, 2010

"You Won't Be Needing This"

First place in the NFC North is up for grabs Monday night. Bears. Packers. A rivalry going back to 1921. Need I say more? Of course I do, otherwise this post would be way too short.

I will say that saw some of the Giants game today, and they were an undisciplined mess. If the Bears can somehow get a win against the Packers, they'd have a leg up on Green Bay and a good shot at a 4-0 start. And with the softer part of the schedule after that....

Ah, whom am I kidding? The Bears are clearly setting me up to rip my heart out. Even without any semblance of a running game, Aaron Rodgers will have his way with the Bears' defense, and I feel like it will be a victory for the Bears if Jay Cutler gets through the game in one piece.

Prediction: Green Bay 31, Bears 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment