Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cardinals 1, Phillies 0. It's Happening!

OK, so commenting on a Cardinals-Phillies playoff game isn't technically within the jurisdiction of my blog.  Of course, since this is a Cubs blog, commenting on any playoff game isn't going to fall within my jurisdiction.  But with the Cardinals advancing to the NLCS by virtue of Friday night's 1-0 win over the Phillies, I wanted to make sure to call your attention to a prediction I made in a Bleed Cubbie Blue Game Thread last week:
Just watch - The Packers sneaked into the playoffs on the last day of the season and went on to win the Super Bowl. Now the Cardinals are going to sneak into the playoffs on the last day of the season and win the World Series.
Thank you, Cardinals.  You're going to make me look like a supergenius!  And thanks, Phillies and Diamondbacks, for leaving me with a Brewers vs. Cardinals NLCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment